- Carpet, floor mats, seats and trunk are vacuumed.
- Carpet and upholstery will be thoroughly cleaned using a hot water extractor.
- Interior trim is thoroughly steam cleaned.
- Interior trim is treated using a UV protectant.
- Leather will be gently cleaned using PH balanced leather cleaner, followed by leather protectant.
- Interior and exterior glass is cleaned.
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Friday, July 12, 2013
Headlight Restoration (VT 05478)
Over time a vehicle’s headlights become oxidized from UV damage and pitted from road debris. This damage is often referred to as “hazing” and significantly reduces the amount of light output causing night time and inclement weather driving to be more dangerous. Headlight restoration restores optical clarity increasing light output and can save hundreds of dollars over the cost of buying new headlights.
- Lights are wet sanded removing oxidation and pitting.
- Lights are machine polished removing sanding marks.
- Lights will be sealed using Opti-Lens, a permanent UV coating.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Foam cannons not only look cool but they help reduce wash induced marring. Every time you physically touch your vehicle's paint there is a chance that you are inadvertently inflicting hundreds of micro scratches. Over time these micro scratches or marring build up and dull the paint's appearance. Foaming a vehicle’s paint helps loosen dirt and debris, allowing them to be washed away before ever touching the paint with a mitt or sponge.